E-commerce and Logistics Assistant
- Arrange e-commerce order fulfilment by ensuring all relevant paperwork is provided to 3PL partner and Shopify is updated with tracking.
- Assist with customer service enquiries
- Review any fraudulent order and liaise with customers and finance team to resolve
- Manage the returns process, ensuring customers receive high level of customer service and all necessary paperwork is created/provided
- Daily administration duties supporting the ecommerce function
- Liaise with production team, 3PL team and couriers/freight forwarder to arrange inbound production
- Review inbound receipts and resolve any arising issues
- Communicate delivery schedules and stock readiness to customers and relevant internal teams
- Daily administration for logistics including stock allocation and sending Pick Tickets created using Zedonk to the DC
- Liaise with 3PL and Finance regarding payment of invoices for ready goods and releasing wholesale/private customer orders for shipping
- Assist with wholesale return coordination and processing
- Assist with the management of stock ensuring that stock is logged correctly, and resolving any arising discrepancies.
- Good organisation
- Experience with Zedonk
- Internal customer service skills and use of order management/customer fulfilment/dispute resolution in an e-commerce context.
- Proficient in Shopify or similar e-commerce platform preferable
- A positive can-do attitude
About the Brand
Launched with Beyoncé at the Grammys in February 2017, Peter Dundas’ held his first solo show during Paris Couture in June 2017. The first collection was subsequently sold to several of the leading specialty stores worldwide and is already a well-established brand on the Red Carpet.
Previously holding tenures at both Roberto Cavalli and Pucci, Peter Dundas has a clear and desirable brand DNA that cements him as one of the leading Creative Directors in the Fashion Industry with a strong following by both key industry figures and highly visible celebrity “Dundas Girls,” around which the key driver is editorial coverage and VIP Dressing.
Based in London, the company culture is dynamic and entrepreneurial but with a strategic vision and a perception of a widely known, well established brand. The brand is headed by its two Founders, Peter Dundas and Partner Ev Bousis.
The culture of this fast-growing brand requires strong organisational skills, team players, good communication skills and a “Can Do” and 360 approach.
How to apply
Please send your CV with your current salary and availability to email@example.com. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.